Agility GDPR reduces handling of multiple spreadsheets by:
■ Centralising control of all actions within the one system
■ Tailoring Processes to reflect individual practises
■ Using the Performance dashboard to provide information
■ Automating responses to SARs
The tool allows effective document control to ensure on-going compliance with minimum input
Agility GDPR will automatically display current policies, changes and useful information to all employees
The tools unique data mapping ensures you are ready to respond instantly with minimum effort
The software ensures you can demonstrate compliance with all requirements at any time if questioned
Removing the Paper Hassle
To reduce paper handling and ease the burden of manual transactions, the GDPR tool has to ensure all actions are centrally controlled within the one system.
Processes can be tailored to map, visualise and manage the processing of personal data efficiently with the performance dashboard providing information on-demand.
CENTRALISED CONTROL OF ALL GDPR ACTIVITIES
CONFIDENCE IN ONGOING COMPLIANCE
Providing the assurance that GDPR regulations are constantly being met.
- Process Map structures simplifies actions
- Clarifies individual responsibilties (Data Controllers & Processors)
- Highest level of transparency to `who does what where & when'
- Supports corporate governance within the company
- Provides greater awareness with the laws of Data Protection
- Confidence provided through records management & auditability
- The system is hosted within a Tier 1 Data Centre
- Training is web-based & ongoing product support / advice provided
- Access to collaborative Support Portal
- Ongoing support provided by videos on system functionality
- Provides centralised control of actions
- Simplifies ongoing administration
- Saves time & resources when administering the regulation
- System can be used for multi-standard ISO compliance
- Automated workflow removes the hassle of paper chasing
how to simplify gdpr administration
BusinessPort's flagship product integrates people, process, documents, risks & compliance to provide a “single source of the truth”
BusinessPort's new offering connects applications, systems and people, highlighting risk and compliance through BPM