Agility GDPR reduces handling of multiple spreadsheets by:
■ Centralising control of all actions within the one system
■ Tailoring Processes to reflect individual practises
■ Using the Performance dashboard to provide information
Interested in maintaining GDPR?
Agility Software simplifies & automates the critical steps to ensure continued compliance.
Simplifying Data Protection
With the experience of 22 years, BusinessPort has been providing compliance solutions for large organisations and SME’s, the Agility software, now in its 4th generation, simplifies the administration of GDPR and provides a clear auditable record of activities.
With automated processes to remove paper handling, visual maps to guide Data Controllers and supported by robust, proven Document Management, the user-friendly platform is simple to administer yet powerful enough to easily manage all compliance requirements (ISO 45001 / 14001 / 9001 etc)
Agility GDPR allows effective document control to ensure on-going compliance with minimum input
Agility GDPR will automatically display current policies, changes and useful information to all employees
Agility GDPR's unique data mapping ensures you are ready to respond instantly with minimum effort
Use of Agility GDPR ensures you can demonstrate compliance with all requirements at any time if questioned.
Removing the Paper Hassle
To reduce paper handling and ease the burden of manual transactions, the Agility GDPR software has designed by experienced compliance and Data Protection professionals to ensure all actions are centrally controlled within the one system. Processes can be tailored to map, visualise and manage the processing of personal data efficiently with the performance dashboard providing information on-demand.
CONFIDENCE IN ONGOING COMPLIANCE
Agility software provides the assurance that GDPR regulations are constantly being met.
- Process Map structures simplifies actions
- Clarifies individual responsibilties (Data Controllers & Processors)
- Highest level of transparency to `who does what where & when'
- Supports corporate governance within the company
- Provides greater awareness with the laws of Data Protection
- Confidence provided through records management & auditability
- System can be used for multi-standard ISO compliance
- Automated workflow removes the hassle of paper chasing
- The system is hosted within a Tier 1 Data Centre
- Connecting with the system & training takes 1 Day!
- Training is web-based & ongoing product support / advice provided
- Access to collaborative Support Portal
- Ongoing support provided by videos on system functionality
- Provides centralised control of actions
- Simplifies ongoing administration
- Saves time & resources when administering the regulation