Careers at BusinessPort
Facilitate best practices and solutions from SharePoint “out of the box” functionality
Partner with various project managers, technical leaders and clients to define projects
Organise tasks and estimate delivery times
Contribute in improving our processes and policies within the internal SharePoint program
Computer Science Degree
3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Critical SharePoint Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 platforms
- Ability to translate business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
- Comprehensive experience with SharePoint configuration.
- Experience in the implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools (forums/issue lists, document/form libraries, etc.) and the ability to seamlessly integrate with other Microsoft tools.
- SharePoint specific required skills : customising web parts and web part pages; creating sites, document libraries, lists and views; search and taxonomies; Office/InfoPath integration; and reporting functions; Business Intelligence & KPI’s
- Experience with SharePoint branding to include creating and editing graphics, master pages, HTML and CSS
Excellent organisational and time management skills; ability to work as part of the SharePoint team and independently to solve problems.
Experience with Photoshop (or equivalent) and knowledge of various graphical formats
Design and development of workflows
Design and development of InfoPath forms, including code scripting or managed code development for application solutions.
Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Server environments
Challenging? Thought Provoking? Exciting?
However you choose to describe our projects, there's no doubt they'll stretch your brain power to the limit. After all, we're talking about some of the biggest and most exciting change projects around, driven by cutting-edge technology with a global remit; exactly what you would expect from a forward-thinking company like BusinessPort Ltd. We are a leading provider of Business Management solutions - experts at simplifying the complex. Our proven methodology is used by clients in demanding industries to increase efficiency and productivity while controlling risk and compliance.
BusinessPort Ltd is seeking to expand our established team of experienced Business Consultants to deliver on the capability of the AGILITY Business Management System to optimise the opportunity for client business improvement.
Skills and experienced required:
- Programme management of/or experience of pan-business improvement programmes.
- Educated to MBA or MSc level or equivalent management experience (logistics supply chain, operations, procurement and/or QHSE management).
- Experience in the application and exploitation of proven business improvement methodologies.
- Strong, relevant change management experience.
- Able to operate autonomously or support/lead a programme team.
- Articulate and good at building stakeholder relationships – able to act as a facilitator and influencer at all levels within BusinessPort and client organisations.
- Able to deliver of pragmatic business and process improvement activity which maximise benefits and achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Skilled at business case development in support of business improvement projects.
- Able to assess and design new frameworks to support Continuous Improvement within client operations.
- Manage interdependencies across projects/programmes and leverage synergies across projects/programmes to maximise return on investment.
- Adept at providing specialist, objective and analytical insight on all business improvement design and analysis related activity on change projects.
- Capacity to manage priorities, multi- task and flawlessly execute at speed within challenging ad dynamic businesses.
- Experience of Statutory Compliance and its impact on business processes, systems and documentation.
- Willing to deploy on UK-wide and overseas projects.
A competitive salary and benefits package can be expected.
For more information on this position call us on 01224 33 00 00 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org