take control of your documents
The Agility System utilises full document life-cycle from initial development to archive within the Records Management Module, and allows trained in-house Administrators to automate the creation of each document, configure a sequence of notification approval and review, as well as determining document archiving.
Built on robust foundations, Agility’s Document Management System provides the technology and process needed to capture, manage, share, and secure information within the company.
Centralised control removes the chaos of folder structures and fragmented document repositories. Our clients use the Agility System to maintain their Nuclear License Documentation… Military Strength Security is not an idle boast!
Agility provides full life-cycle Document Management from initial development to archive.
document control - Key attributes
- Highly Visible Document Navigator with a tree-structure; provides easy access
- Task Manager prompts document notifications directly to individual
- Powerful full text Search functionality to retrieve content of your documents by keyword
- View, read and acknowledge documents in remote locations while offline
- Seamless Integration with Livelink/Documentum and SharePoint
- Reporting features provide content rich information on document performance
- Complies with the document control requirements of the ISO standards for Quality, Health, Environmental & Safety management systems
- From automated creation and approval, all Reviews, Changes, Revisions and Distribution are recorded & securely stored
- Mandatory acknowledgement for critical documents
Records Management is a comprehensive function that will be delivered within the Agility System. The System has used the most stringent standard for Records Management as applied to the Food and Pharmaceutical industries as a capability benchmark.
A Record is defined as an item type that cannot be altered once created (declared), and is attributed to the person who has created the record, and non-repudiated, and can be retained for a declared period of time prior to formal disposal or further retention.
records management - Key attributes
- Creation & Approval of Records
- Retention and Disposal of Records
- Records Confidentiality with full Encryption
- Record date and time ‘stamp’
- Electronic Signature