Simplifying your Processes
Transforming from traditional text to adopting the Process-based approach will simplify the complexity of the instructions you provide to your workforce. The Agility System contains a powerful Process Mapping Tool to provide clarity over "who does what, when and where".
- Create Process Maps quickly, remove waste & duplication
- Align Processes with organisational roles & responsibilities
- Remove inefficient practises to Improve Performance
- Link to external repositories (Documentum, Livelink or SharePoint)
- Integrate Risk Controls & Compliance within the process
Built of robust foundations, Agility’s Document Management System provides the technology and process needed to capture, manage, share, and secure information within the company.
Centralised control removes the chaos of folder structures and fragmented document repositories by providing a robust and secure repository for all documents…..So secure that our clients use the Agility System to maintain their Nuclear License Documentation …Military Strength Security is not an idle boast!
Our Document Manager utilises full document lifecycle and allows trained in-house Administrators to automate the creation of each document, configure a sequence of notifications approvers, reviewers and determine document archiving,
The Agility System provides full life-cycle Document Management from initial development to archive within the Records Management module.
- Task Manager prompts document notifications directly to individual
- Powerful full text Search functionality to retrieve content of your documents by keyword
- View, read and acknowledge documents in remote locations while offline
- Reporting features provide content rich information on document performance
- From automated creation and approval, all Reviews, Changes, Revisions and Distribution are recorded & securely stored
- Highly Visible Document Navigator with a tree-structure provides easy access
- Seamless Integration with Livelink/Documentum and SharePoint
- Complies with the document control requirements of the ISO standards for Quality, Health, Environmental & Safety management systems.
- Mandatory acknowledgement for critical documents
Records Management is a comprehensive function delivered within the Agility System. The System has used the most stringent standard for Records Management and applies to all industries.
A record is defined as an item type that cannot be altered once created (declared), and is attributed to the person who has created the record, and non-repudiated, and can be retained for a delcared period of time prior to formal disposal or further retention.
- Creation & Approval of Records
- Retention & Disposal of Records
- Records Confidentiality with full Encryption
- Electronic Signature
- Record date & time 'stamp'
Highly visual, centralised view of Compliance simplifies the complexity of multi-standard Compliance. Increased visibility manages the complex framework of multiple regulatory demands to ensure your workforce never mention the phrase,”Oh I didn’t know that” !
The Compliance Manager supports the overall corporate Governance Strategy and provides a centralised view of Compliance and of each individual demand.
Hit Counters reveal which documents have be accessed and by whom, handy information to review before an Audit. This verifies internal understanding of work instructions and has a measure of staff competency and commitment.
- Increased visibility manages the complex framework of multiple regulatory demands
- Transparency ensures clarity of individual responsibilities
- Tree-structure navigator highlights compliance obligations
- Highest level of Visibility to each standard/regulation/policy
Peter Shields, MD
“It’s a fact, we help organisations transform from the traditional format of text documents & flat Visio maps into a Business Management System that provides digitised Process to improve Operational Performance & maintain Compliance. If you are looking to comply with the new data protection standard, GDPR, we welcome your contact. All it takes is a 30 minute overview by web demo, please contact us.”